Allegiant announced seven new nonstop routes, including three new routes to Florida and two to Palm Springs, California. The new nonstop routes will operate twice weekly.
Also, after a short interval, Las Vegas-based airline will extend its seasonal route connecting Nashville, Tennessee and Bozeman, Montana where travelers are taking advantage of the great outdoors, including Yellowstone National Park.
New Allegiant Destinations
The new seasonal routes to Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) in Southwest Florida include:
- Houston, Texas via William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) – beginning Nov. 20
- Chicago, Illinois via Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW) – beginning Nov. 20
The new seasonal route to Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ) in Florida includes:
- Boston, Massachusetts via Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) – beginning Nov. 19
The new route to Phoenix-Mesa Gateway International Airport (AZA) in Arizona includes:
- Santa Maria, California via Santa Maria Airport (SMX) – beginning Nov. 19
The new seasonal routes to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) in Southern California include:
- Boise, Idaho via Boise Airport (BOI) – beginning Nov. 19
- Eugene, Oregon via Eugene Airport (EUG) – beginning Nov. 20
The new seasonal route to Denver International Airport (DEN) in Colorado includes:
- Provo, Utah via Provo Municipal Airport (PVU) – beginning Nov. 19
The extension on the seasonal route to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN) in Montana includes:
- Nashville, Tennessee via Nashville International Airport (BNA) – beginning Nov. 21
Las Vegas-based Allegiant is an integrated travel company with an airline at its heart, focused on connecting customers with premier leisure experiences – from vacations to hometown family entertainment. Since 1999, the airline has linked travelers in small-to-medium cities to world-class vacation destinations with all-nonstop flights and industry-low average fares. Today, the airline’s all-Airbus fleet serves communities across the nation, with base airfares less than half the cost of the average domestic roundtrip ticket.